The Jerusalem Prayer List
Last updated February 12, 2020
I have several new prayer requests:
- Please pray for Marcia my dear wife, - she is at home in Israel and I am in the United States for 10 days to teach in the Lanier Library in Houston, Texas, this weekend, and to participate next week in the Borough Park Symposium in New York City. Please include me and my health issues in your prayers.
- We have a dear sister from Brazil, Michelle, who has to come to Israel to study Hebrew in the Hebrew University in Jerusalem, and upon arrival had for the first time in her life a kidney stone attack. She needs the Lord’s divine healing and guidance and wisdom.
- Pray for our dear brothers and sisters in China, and especially in the city of Wuhan. Pray also for the government of China and Hubei province to have the wisdom and understanding how to stop this pandemic of the new virus called coronavirus. Also pray that most of the containment of this new virus will be in China and not spread the whole world over.
- Pray for Paula and her children, a dear young sister who has two children and lives in Finland. Her husband has left her and now she is alone with two little children.
- We have a dear sister Cynthia who has been given a very grim medical report on some tests that she had to go through.
- Please pray for Jimmy, a board member of Netivyah USA, who is undergoing open heart surgery this Friday in Dallas, Texas. It is of great importance that you lift up in prayer Jimmy and all the hands of the doctors and nurses that will be doing this surgery. Anoint everyone with your grace and keep Jimmy in your prayers.
- A dear brother named Jae, who now is living in New York City, needs a job now. He is a dedicated brother, and has a family and children. Jae has not worked for a long season, and now it is time for us all to join in prayer and intercede for Jae, for the Lord to open doors of work that will provide for Jae a good job that will be able to support his family.
These are new prayer requests in addition to the long list of prayer requests that we pray for weekly.
Nancy and Don Hook, Rachel – Jingyung Lee, Hannah Yoshida, Tiz H., Lion H., Ilana Avrahamov, Michael Shiffman’s mother, Ruby L., Sister Angela from Taiwan, Marcia Shulam, Joseph Shulam, Danah and Noaam Shulam Sanders, Barry Shulam and family, June Sanders, Ann West, Um Mahmud Abu-Eid and Jimmy Abu-Eid, Keijo and Salme, Tim Tucker, Satu-Maria, Sinni Tuuli, Erki and Sirpa Murto, Evelina, and Eva H., Patty and Andrea, Julia and Victor, Hillel from Helsinki, Aaron Tani, Zhou WenriIan, Paulo, Marcelo, Marcelo and his father, Curita Sensei, the Abe family, Toru, Takeo Sensei, Daisuke Sensei, Tomoko San, Yumi and her father, George, Gary, Melanie, Sarit, Gabriela, Ahuva, Leah, Ilana, Hannah, young Gabriela, Zvi D. and Batsheva, Jonathan B. and his wife Aviva and their new baby, Pastor Isaac in Chennai, India, and Louisa and Tony in Hong Kong.
For those who need blessings in their life and business: Roger W., Ema, Deborah Ruth, Lydia, Sima, Laurel, Orna, David S., Daniel, Ayla, Hillel, Elhanan, Tony, Dr. Song, Michael Knezevich, Ismael Alves, Asher Gabriel, and M. Ahuva.
There is one more major prayer request for the State of Israel. I believe that in the history of modern democracies there has never been a country or a state that has had three major national elections one after the other in a period of less than one year. Israel is a country like every other country in the world, and we are a people like every other people in the world.
I think that the State of Israel is making history again, but this time it is not a happy history. It is a result of personal ambition of the leaders of this country and personal disregard for the well-being of the people of this nation, and out of personal hunger to be number one, and always at the top.
Israel needs your prayers! Israel needs your support! Israel needs God! Now more than in any other time since the establishment of this state that has risen out of the ashes of the Spanish and Portuguese Inquisition, and out of the ashes of the millions of Jews who died in the Nazi death camps in Europe!
The people of Israel deserve better, and we pray that the Lord will intervene in these next elections that will be held on March 2, 2020. The people of Israel need God’s help, and the politicians need to take off their dark glasses and see the reality and the need for a solid government that will face some of the hardest moments in Israel’s modern history.
Give wisdom to our leaders and give true love for the people and the land to our politicians. Please pray with us for Israel as a nation, and the only Jewish State on the face of this world.
I wish all of you, who stand with Israel and who pray for Jerusalem, the best of the Lord’s blessings and the fulfillment of all His promises to His faithful children. Those who hear God and do His will are the ones who are called wise! Those who only hear His word and don’t do it are called foolish! Let us all strive to be wise and never foolish! The best is yet to come!
The Lord God of Israel and the grace of Yeshua our Messiah, King, Teacher, Rabbi, and Lord be with you all!
P.S. As you read these prayer requests and begin to pray for these people whom you don’t know, other than what I have written and their names, just say a word of healing and spiritual support, begging God to heal and provide for and bless these brothers and sisters, whom to you they are strangers, but for the Lord they are His children. The principle is this: because these are strangers to you, but brothers in the Lord, your reward is greater for this good deed that you do. You will be blessed for lifting brothers who are strangers to you. It is a good deed to a person who can’t return the favor to you now. The Lord will reward you for lifting up in prayer brothers whom you don’t know personally, “As much as you have done this for one of these little ones you have done it unto the Lord.”